While our priority has always been to a have a clean and relaxing salon, which included all state board requirements for sanitizing and sterilizing the tools in the salon. Due to Covid-19, we have implemented extra precautions per the state’s guidelines along with our own prevention strategy. We have implemented these in order to protect you, our team, and our community. These are meant to slow down and prevent the spread of the virus. We will also be observing social distancing during this time as best as we can so please stay 6 ft away from people if you can. Only the guest and the service provider should be in close proximity to each other.
Out of an abundance of caution, please reschedule any appointments if you are not feeling well, have been out of the country in the past three weeks, or have been around someone suspected of or confirmed with Covid-19. Our team will be do the same if they are not feeling well or have been in contact with someone suspected of or confirmed with Covid-19. This may also lead to reduced service over the duration of this situation.
- We are frequently disinfecting common use surfaces -all touch points such as doorknobs, reception areas, credit card terminals, faucets light switches, etc.
- We will also be performing a deeper clean once a week.
- We have removed all product testers.
- Hand Hygiene. We will be asking everyone to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon arrival to the salon.
- All of our service providers will be wearing a mask and gloves while servicing guests.
- Employee’s temperature will be taken every day before they come in to the salon.